Choosing one's advertising space, finding the keywords, writing competent ads &mdash this is far from everything needed for the advertisement to work. Any campaign can be made to work more effectively: spend less money but at the same time bring in more customers and deals.
- Attract customers with discounts or promotions or, on the other hand, 'scare off' those looking for a cheaper offer?
- What kind of keywords are worth spending more money on?
- Can 'non-targeted' and cheap keywords bring in more customers than those that are 'target-oriented' but expensive?
- Which pages are better to 'land' the users on?
- When is it more effective to spend a budget?
- How to economiseon advertising without losing customers and reducing profits?
We know the answers to these questions. Moreover, our specialists are ready to do an audit of your advertising and suggest where improvements can be made. Or, for a small fee, we can conduct your advertising for you.
Do you have doubts about your agency? Or are you 100% sure of them?
Here are three statements you can't argue with:
1. With every year the internet advertising market increases and changes to an unrecognizable degree.
2. Innovational and pioneering work developed a month ago is today hopelessly out of date, although even yesterday it was the norm and 'the gold standard'.
3. The same problem may have several correct solutions, and it is far from always clear which variant in a particular case is the most appropriate.
When choosing which solution to adopt among several variants, very often agencies are primarily guided by the profit they will receive. Therefore very often the only correct variant turns out to be the most expensive. But that is far from always being correct.
We are ready to carry out an audit of your site and look at it with a fresh and focused eye, highlight possible shortcomings and assess their degree of severity. It's possible that this will concentrate your mind and ask the contractor questions. Or on the other hand you will be satisfied that the decision chosen was the right one. In any case you will obtain an alternative view of the problem and that is useful for any business.
The effectiveness of an advertisement can be assessed by many different means: CTR, the cost of a click-through, budgetary expenditure, market exposure and about a dozen other factors. Everything outlined above are relative indicators that in the end have a negligible impact on the company's profit.
We can connect the advertisement not only to indicators on the site but also to real communication and actual sales. Our reports are not pretty pdf-files full of inane text and bright graphics. We can draw up reporting procedures in such a way that the clients can see the whole sales funnel in full:
advertisement >>> visiting the site >>> communication with the consultant (phone calls, orders in the online shop) >>> completed deals >>> полученные прибыли.
This kind of reporting procedure allows you to realise which of the stages of the funnel can be improved, which ones scaled down and which ones economised on.
Our conclusions and recommendations are bolstered not by graphics and conjecture but mathematics, logic and common sense — and therefore they work.
An attractive site packed with content and broad functionality is always an excellent thing. But such a site cannot always help in selling products or services to customers.
When he acquires something the customer goes through a certain repertoire of activities:
- Understanding the need for a service or product;
- Scrutinizing advertising offers;
- Выбор наиболее подходящего предложения;
- Selecting the most suitable offer;
- Taking the decision to purchase;
- Communicating with the consultant;
- Completing the deal.
A good sales-oriented site helps the customer choose which offer to accept: tells of the merits without distracting his attention to irrelevant banners and links. But it is by no means always the case that the whole site has to be redesigned in order to sell a certain service — often it is enough to create a promo site (landing page) to which visitors will be directed from a correctly targeted advertisment — and that will provide a palpable increase in conversions, communications and deals.
We think that all tasks should be resolved through an integrated approach — especially tasks to improve something already in place.
In order to realise whether something should be changed generally, or whether something must be changed, all you need to do is consider the current effectiveness and profitability of a project at various stages and compare the results with average market indicators.
Our specialists have much experience in building up internet selling, from creating sites and advertisements to setting up reporting procedures, and we are ready to do this for you!
Address: Alexandra Solzhenitsyna street, dom 31, str. 1
Phone: +7 (495) 565-38-90